Thursday, September 5, 2013

REVIEW: REVLON COLORBURST LIPBUTTER in TUTTI FRUTTI

It has been stayed in my drawer for almost 7 month. I want to make review about this famous Revlon Colorburst Lipbutter, but alway forget eventhough i use it everyday  :( 

Revlon Colorburst Lipbutter is combination between lipbalm and lipstick. So, itt gives colour on your lips like lipstick, while moisturizing  as if you wear lipbalm. It sound good for me because i have chapped lips..

OK, come with the review.


PACKAGING:
It comes with usual lipstick packaging. The cap is semi translucent with quilted pattern. The cap color represents the lipbutter color. It so nice so make us easier to pick the colour. The top part of the cap is transparant, we can peep the color :)




SWATCH:
I got mine in Tutti Frutti. The orange shade is just perfect. Not to orange, but not peachy. Perfect for everyday look. It brightens my face. 








It glides smoothly on my lips and doesn't accentuate my lip's line. It's moisturising as its promise. The moisturising effect last for 3 hours if i don't wear lipbalm before.After that, my lips look a bit dry.
Remember, i have very dry lips. . So, i have to apply lipbalm before. The moisturizing effect lasts for 5 hours with lipbalm.

It gives sheer colour, not as opaque as lipstick. But, the colour is buildable. Most of Revlon Colorburst Lipbutter have sheer  colour. But, when i did swatch at counter, Raspberry pie and Lollipop are surprisingly very pigmented even with one layer application. 

It leaves sheen finish on lips, but the sheen will be disappeared soon. My lips look so healthy when i use this baby.

The colour will be faded out a little  2 hours after application without eating, but the color is still noticeable for 4 hours (without eating yaaa..). The color will be gone if you are eating.

This is the picture i took after lunch (4 hours after application). The color was totally gone.



The other downside is it is easily melted.
As you can see, mine is broken inside.





I LOVE:
 - glides smoothly on my lips
- gives healthy shine
- quite moisturizing
- cheap


I HATE :
- melted easily..
- need reapply..


REPURCHASE?? Of course. I really want to collect all shades. LO.. Which one is your favorite? Tell me in comment box below









No comments:

Post a Comment