Monday, May 6, 2013

My Engagement day

I know it's very late. But I want to share about my engagement day. Our engament was held at 27 Dec 2011. I used Kristine Huang Make Up Artist to do my make up since i don't have enough time to visit salon. She can come to your place.

You can visit her fans page to see her portofolio http://www.facebook.com/kristinehuangpage.

I choose Kristine through facebook searching. And she happened to know my fiance and family. Her brother is my fiance's friend. And her mom is my mom in law's friend. What a small world.

Kristine did make up to for my mom and my sister.

I'm quite satisfied with her make up and hair do. She is so patient too..

For the gown i did'nt use red gown since i didn't find perfect red dress.
I went to SOGO 2 days before the day for looking for the gown. I was so busy wiyh my job and didin't have enough time. Hahahaha..
And this yellow long dress is the most suitable for me.

Last, Enjoy the picture...


Mom and Dad

Our family



Tea pai

Tea pai











No comments:

Post a Comment