Monday, May 6, 2013

My First Post: About Me

THIS IS MY FIRST POST

My complete name is Kania Kurniawan.
My family usually call me using my Chinese name, Phe-phe.

I was born in Surabaya at Nov, 20th 1987.



Little me...



Around 17 yrs old


This picture was taken 1 year ago




I used to live in Surabaya. But now, I live in Jember following my husband.

I'm married. We are newlywed :)

I'm interested in travelling, beauty stuff, make up, fashion.
And, i'm a skincare junkie.






And how about my job?
Now, i work at our home sweet home as housewife..hahaha..
I started blogging to spend my leisure time.. This blog will share everything about me. My daily life, beauty product, vacation, recipe,etc.


And, I'm HELLOKITTY LOVER.. I think it's embarassing because I'm old enough to love Hellokityy.. Huahahahha..


I graduated from University of Surabaya. I took Biotechnology  Department. But I never work in company related to biotechnology. I just dont wanna be an employee. I want o be entrepreneur.


I will write about beauty products the most, especially for high-end brand because i know sometimes we want to know the review about high-end product since it's very expensive. We don't want to throw our money for something useless, right???
It's my pleasure to share my opinion for you guys.. I hope it will help you finding a good product.

Anyway, enjoy my blog...

Please follow my blog..

I'm open to any advice because i'm new in blogging. Please leave comment about my blog



No comments:

Post a Comment