Thursday, August 22, 2013

FOTD

Complete look, Lighting: indoor, natural sunlight, near window, without flash




I did this makeup when i attended last Sunday mass. I did the makeup as natural as i can. Pardon my messy makeup apllication. I'm still newbie in makeup.




Indoor, natural sunlight, near window, without flash

Natural room light, without flash

Pardon my messy eyebrow... Arrrgh...

Here is the closer look for eyeshadow application.

Natural room light, without flash

Products I used:
Foundation:Clinique Supermoisture Makeup (Rose Beige)
Lipstick: Estee Lauder Pure Color Long lasting Lipstick (Melon)
Eyeshadow: Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow (Vintage Lavender and Sugar Cube), TheBalm Nude Tude Palette

Sorry, I cannot provide picture with flash. I left my pocket camera in Surabaya. I took this pictures using iPhone5 front camera. Sorry (again..) for the low quality pictures.


What do you think about my makeup? Leave comment if you have any advice.
Thank u...







No comments:

Post a Comment