Tuesday, August 27, 2013

REVIEW: REVLON SCENTED NAIL ENAMEL in COCONUT CRUSH


When i did shopping at Metro Dept. Store Surabaya, i stopped by Revlon counter. My eyes caught their nail enamel collection. Usually, i buy pink and red shade. So boring, right? While looking the shade, my eyes spotted REVLON SCENTED NAIL ENAMEL. The SA told me that it has scent. I'm curious. So, i picked 1 to give try. I choose Coconut Crush (340).

Here is my baby ^^. It has round glass bottle uch usual Revlon Nail Enamel Packaging. On the top of cap, the shade's name and number is grafted.







This is the brush. I love the brush because it is quite big and make the nail polish application easy. It give smooth result.



The nail polish dries fast. I need to wait around 2 minutes after application before it is completely dries out. So, it doesn't take long time and you can do your activity.

One layer application give quite opaque colour. Coconut Crush has pearly white colour. It has very sublte shimmer. Here is the swatch on my nails. I use one layer



Since i want bolder colour, i add one more layer. Here is the swatch for 2 layers application. I really love the colour. It makes my skin look brighter.



And, how about the scent? Yes, The nail polish has scent. The Coconut Crush comes with vanilla scent. Ahhh.. Why vanilla? I never love this type of scent. It's only my preference.

The polish lasts for 5 days. Quite a long time in my opinion. FYI, I'm not using any topcoat. I run a textile retailer shop. So, my activities need scissors. I also do cooking.

The scent lasts as long as the polish stays on my nail, but the scent is not as strong as the first application.



I LOVE:
- Doesn't leave yellow stain on my nail
-Lovely subbtle shimmer which compliment my skin tone
-Cheap!!!
 
I HATE:
- Vanilla scent (once again, it's only my preference)

Repurchase? Yes, but for different shade, Passion fruit maybe?

Have u ever tried Revlon Scented Nail Enamel?  Tell me in comment box bellow


No comments:

Post a Comment