Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Wedding: Part 1

HOLAAA... This time i wanna share my wedding picture.. My wedding was held at 10th Nov 2012 (10-11-12). Nice date combination, isn't it? Watch out! It will contains lot of photos :)
For part 1, i will share the make up time, preparation,  "temu manten", tea pai with parents..

At that day, i woke up at 4 a.m. Luckily, i didn't need to wake up earlier because the make up artist was booked only for me on that day.  For an info, i used Arie & Harry Salon and Bridal Surabaya as my make up artist. My make up was done by Mr. Harry and my families make up by their assistants. Arie & Harry team was so kind and really helpful.. The gown was from Arie & Harry too.


This is picture for make up session:


Beautiful hair.. I love it


 This is the lucky man who win my heart




The groom procession:


  


Meet the bestman


Voila... This is me after make up done.. Very beautiful right?
The make up was very good!! Very smooth and natural. I believe they used high quality make up because it lasted for a long time. I have very oily skin, but my face looked very fresh until afternoon. The hair do is very elegant too. They put fresh rose on my hair.. Love it.. Arie and Harry is highly recommended. I feel this is the best and most suitable make up for me so far. I'm not paid for recommend them.



Adoring my beauty... Huahahaha


 




The bride procession:

My best woman is beautiful too.. She is my husband's cousin


Everyone looked beautiful on that day...

My mom and dad. My mom look so young...






Here come the groom....






My auntie and grandpa





Amazed by my beauty???

Open the veil



Eating misoa and drink angco tea ceremony.. Why do Chinese have so many wedding ceremony????






Cingciu with family..







OK, next part will be continued on my next posting...




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bride with pretty dress and makeup ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u misa lee ^^

    waw..your comment is my first blog comment.. so happy to read you comment.. i'm new in blogging.. need you advice misa sensei ^^

    ReplyDelete